Digital Travel Labs
Countering COVID-19: Survival Strategies, ideas and inspiration from travel brands
Please register via the link below.
Join your travel industry peers to come together for an important virtual event focused on practical and applicable ideas and survival strategies that digital travel teams can explore and utilise on their sites immediately.
- Industry benchmarks for how Coronavirus has impacted each digital touch point differently (Web, Mobile, App) across the travel industry.
- The most common frustrations and pain points over the last few weeks for travel brands online and advice how to alleviate them.
- What steps can you take today to mitigate the risks to your company born out of Coronavirus and how can you prepare for the bounce back?
The Digital Travel Labs will also include multiple breakout sessions based on topics such as:
- Enhancing digital content
- How to prioritise your spending & technologies
- How to more effectively utilise your data
- Preparing the roadmap to return
We’re keen to bring our physical event experience direct to your homes. We’ll supply the forum and the drinks (the first 50 to register get a £10 voucher to order in some drinks and snacks to enjoy during the event) to enable you to share insights and learn from your peers from the comfort of your own home.
Attendees will exclusively be granted access to our travel portal and will be sent key takeaways and actionable insights within 7 days of the event.