Date: 18th September 2019
Location: Gallery on 5 @ Fora Dallington, 9 Dallington St, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 0LN
Have you ever wondered what separates the likes of Booking.com, Netflix and Amazon from the rest of us?
Reaching a level of experimentation maturity that means they can run over 1,000 tests every month means they’re able to not only make their site work as hard as possible, but gain continuous learnings on their audiences that ensure they’re always ahead of their competitors.
In this session, you’ll hear from Ellie Hughes from Photobox, on how a centralised optimisation team can be utilised in scaling experimentation, and learn from the Conversion team how you can begin to make that shift from occasional testing, to an always-on approach.
Timings: 8.30am – 11.30am
- 8.30 – 9.00: Breakfast and networking
- 9.00 – 9.40: Pull don’t push – getting the rest of the business to embrace experimentation
- 9.40 – 10.00: Optimisation as a service – embedding an in-house culture
- 10.00 – 10.10: Break
- 10.10 – 10.40: Experimenting everywhere – applying conversion optimisation to product and strategy
- 10.40 – 11.00: Q&A
- 11.00 – 11.30: Coffee & Networking
The venue is located within a 5 minute walk from Barbican station.
Register for free now