The Virtual Champagne Breakfast: Delivering a data-first culture
Actionable advice for digital teams to deliver a data-first optimisation culture
Join an exclusive audience of digital teams as our speakers from Pizza Hut Digital Ventures and TUI share advice on delivering a data-first optimisation culture.
Hear how to break down those data silos, use data intelligently across teams and gain valuable insights from our cross-vertical interactive roundtables, all whilst enjoying a drink or two with our e-vouchers!
- Tristan Burns, Analytics Lead at Pizza Hut Digital Ventures
- Marianne Stjernvall, CRO & UX Lead at TUI
- Stephen Pavlovich, Founder & CEO at Conversion
- Tim Spring, Sales Director at Contentsquare
During the session we’ll cover:
- Data-driven transformation – Creating a culture of data transformation within your company and how to get senior stakeholder buy-in
- Data literacy – Learn to reduce the predispositions of data complexity and quantify uncertainty
- Democratising data – How to make data available to everyone, easily and visually
- Practical examples and advice on how to acheive this in your company, across industries and digital teams
This is a completely interactive event (not just another webinar) where you can watch live talks, take part in the Q&A and get involved in group discussions.
Sign-up today and don’t miss out!!